Cancellation conditions Individual guests:
The General Terms and Conditions for the hotel industry AGBH of 2006. For furhter information see www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_061115.pdf .
Take the opportunity to take out travel insurance. You will find info, see www.europaeische.at/privatreisen/urlaub-in-oesterreich.html
Cancellations of individual room reservations no cancellation fees will be charged 24 hours before arrival. After this period, the total amount of reserved capacity will be billed.
Platform for online dispute resolution the European Commissionec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The customer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally. In this case, the parties agree on a lump sum rate (cancellation fee), which is to be paid by the customer to the hotel.
The cancellation fee is staggered as follows:
- would have been the case of receipt of notification of cancellation by the hotel until the 30th day before the day on which to perform the first performance 0%
- would have been the case of receipt of notification of cancellation by the hotel from the 29th day to the 8th day before the day on which to perform the first performance 30%
- In receipt of the cancellation notice by the hotel from the 7th day to the 3rd day before the day on which the first performance would have been providing 50%
- In receipt of the cancellation notice by the hotel after the 3rd day before the day on which the first performance would have been providing 100% of the agreed price.
Cancellation policy seminar u. Banquets
In case of cancellation within 6 weeks before the event, 50% and within 3 weeks 100% of booked turnover will be charged.
When booking, which takes more than 70% of total room capacity of the house to complete, the cancellation period will change as follows:
In case of cancellation
- within 8 weeks before the event, 50% and
- within 4 weeks 100%
of the booked revenue offset.
A 5% deviation of the number of people will not be charged.